30 Jun June Link Roundup
With the ever-changing landscape of IT security, it’s important to stay current.
Every month, Amazing Support brings you a link roundup of relevant news and articles in the interest of keeping our customers and readers fully informed on what new or recurring security dangers exist on the internet, whilst offering the best possible solutions to maintain the integrity of their IT networks.
If you have a few minutes to spare, it’s really worth reading these and staying up-to-date.
Amazing Support Blog
Missed our posts this month? Here they are again:
- Adobe Flash zero-day flaw under attack
- Why overseas companies are investing in the UK and what that means for the IT industry
- Layered Security – Two locks are better than one
Amazing Support Around The Web:
- How to protect your Office 365 users with multi-factor authentication
- London, the technology gateway to Europe and the rest of the world for overseas expansion
- Hospital Hold-Up – Ransomware rampant in healthcare
Other Important News:
- 655K Healthcare Records Go Up for Dark Web Sale
- Google Makes It Easier to Do the 2-Step
- New CryptXXX Can Evade Detection, Outsmart Decryption Tools
- Business Email Compromise Scams Have Cost Victims $3B, Reports FBI
Have a request for next month? Feel free to ask via social media!
Latest posts by David Share (see all)
- The Power of Outsourcing and Why Your Company Should - January 15, 2018
- Meltdown & Spectre Vulnerability Update - January 9, 2018
- Xmas and New Year 2017-18 Opening Hours - December 8, 2017