14 Dec Job Opportunity – Part Time Lead Generator
20 hours a week at our Borehamwood office any days Monday to Friday to phone a list of local employers and see who’d like us to quote.
So far, we’ve grown mainly because our happy customers have recommended us.
You’ll be the person who’ll help us find other people (leads) who’d also like an amazing IT company to look after their IT.
You’ll do this in two simple steps:
Step 1. You’ll make 7 or 8 phone calls an hour and send emails and messages to a list of local employers to find out the date when they’re next planning to review who looks after their IT. (We’ll pay you a bonus for every review date you find out.)
Step 2. You’ll contact those people again just before their actual reviews to find between 10 and 15 a month who agree to getting us to quote. (We’ll pay you an extra bonus for each person who agrees to get us to quote.)
You must be able to show that:
• you are always honest,
• you have plenty of experience speaking on the phone confidently and coherently to lots of people who don’t know you,
• you listen to and write down what people say to you in person and over the phone,
• you are organised and take accurate notes and write emails and messages with correct grammar and spelling,
• you are a competent user of Outlook, Excel, Word, and the web,
• you are a regular user of social media, and preferably of LinkedIn,
• you are reliable and on time,
• you can learn or already know about business and IT,
• you live locally,
• you are available to work in our Borehamwood office for 20 hours a week between 9 and 5, between Monday and Friday,
• you enjoy being helpful, and
• you are not too scared to try new things.
Please email us your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile to [email protected].
Please include in your email a description of your experiences that make you think we’re probably right for each other. They don’t all have to be experiences you’ve gained in work. But do bear in mind the points we’ve outlined above!
We’ll reply straight away to let you know one way or the other if we think it’s worth us having a chat over the phone. Then we’ll invite you to pop by to meet us for an interview and to show you the ropes so you can see if it’s for you.
We’d love the right person to start as soon as possible in January.
Oh, and we’re sticklers for honesty. So, once we’ve offered the job, we’ll follow up references and check the content of the successful application.
Latest posts by David Share (see all)
- We’re giving Cyber Security Lunch ‘n’ Learns - March 19, 2018
- Jamie Claret elected to the CompTIA UK Channel Community Executive Council for 2018 - March 2, 2018
- The Power of Outsourcing and Why Your Company Should - January 15, 2018