Personal productivity and wellbeing insights that are currently available via the MyAnalytics daily digest email will now be updated to reflect the new Microsoft Viva brand.
Microsoft Viva is a “new employee experience platform that empowers people and teams to be their best from anywhere”. Powered by Microsoft 365 and also experienced in the flow of work through Microsoft Teams and Outlook, Microsoft Viva brings together communications, knowledge, learning, resources, and insights.
When will the roll out start
It is rolling out immediately and expected to be complete by end of November
How will this affect your company
According to Microsoft, as the migration to Viva begins to roll out, users in your organisation will see the following updates:
- The briefing email, which currently surfaces important reminders from Cortana, will expand to also include personal productivity and wellbeing insights, learning recommendations, and more to help them prepare for the day and week ahead. It will be delivered in users’ inboxes early in the day from Microsoft Viva.
- The MyAnalytics digest email, which surfaces important insights to help users understand and improve their work habits over time, will be delivered in users’ inboxes near the start of the month from Microsoft Viva and will have a new subject: “Your monthly digest” to reflect its new monthly cadence and complement “Your daily briefing”. The monthly digest will aggregate insights across these four outcomes: focus, wellbeing, network, and collaboration.
- The Insights Outlook add-in, which offers actionable suggestions to help users stay on top of tasks and emails, strengthen their work relationships, plan time away from work, and achieve a better balance, will be retitled “Viva Insights” to complement the Viva Insights app in Teams.
- A new Viva Insights homepage will be discoverable at insights.viva.office.com as well as via the Microsoft 365 app launcher on Office.com in place of the MyAnalytics icon. This will surface key data-driven, privacy-protected insights to users with a MyAnalytics service plan.
- Microsoft 365 administrators will start to see new titles “Microsoft Viva Insights (formerly MyAnalytics)” and “Briefing email from Microsoft Viva” along with banners on the Microsoft 365 admin center for MyAnalytics and Briefing email, respectively, informing them of the upcoming brand change to Microsoft Viva.
What you need to do to prepare:
To learn more about the changes to Microsoft Viva visit Microsoft’s tech community page: Microsoft Viva Edition