We are an IT company offering Managed IT Support and IT security to SME’s in and around the Greater London area.
We are a small but dedicated team who aim to offer ‘amazing’ support and service across all elements of the business and not limited to client facing roles. We are based in Elstree Aerodrome in Hertfordshire which has ample parking and facilities, however most roles within the business are based from home with regular meetings being held over video or on occasion face to face.
The following are our companies values which we expect all staff to be a part of, being what we call The Amazing Way.
* Help first with a can do attitude
* Excellent Communication
* Always Learning
* Striving to be the best in your field
* Trustworthy and ethical
We require a naturally organised and detail-oriented person to manage the day to day back office functions of the business efficiently and diligently.
The role will be home based 90% of the time with you being required to attend face to face meetings at our offices in Elstree or local venues as and when required.
You will be required to have an appropriate workspace at home that can accommodate a physically plugged in Voip phone, a company supplied laptop (with an additional screen if preferred), a good and reliable internet connection and an environment where you can work uninterrupted by pets, family members and other external noise.
Weekly meetings are held by zoom video conferencing software so experience with such meetings would be ideal.
The successful candidate will speak and write very good English and be very competent with the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically excel, outlook (managing multiple mailboxes and calendars) and word. They will be very comfortable speaking to clients on the phone both in a reactive manner and also to organise meetings and events.
As a small business the core functions are described below but it is expected that other work, as appropriate will be taken on as required.
- Scheduling + PA duties
- Statements of work to schedule and confirm
- Client communication where appropriate
- JC/DS (Directors)
- Social events
- General reports and scores
- Basic administration for our secondary business
- Sales Support
- Ownership of Renewals/Billings
- Account Management
- Scheduling regular account management meetings and forward planning and scheduling on agreed schedule
- Appointment Management
- Meetings/Networking etc.
- Customer report packs for Account Management/JC Support
- Generating/sending quotes
- Submitting supplier purchase orders
- Seeking additional billable opportunities and cross-selling
- Clients/VIPs to add on helpdesk and marketing systems
- Add positive survey results to website testimonials
- Website chat to potential clients
- Replying to email leads to arrange a meeting
- Picking up calls to the Sales line and passing over the details/arranging a meeting
- Contracts and billing
- Sending and tracking client contracts and all renewal dates following agreed contract renewal process
- Cyber Essentials completion for clients
- Setup iHasco training for clients
- Any other matters that are appropriate and in line with the role
- Managing the office and supplies
- Health and Safety/First Aid
HOURS AND RATES
We are looking for a person who is available to work 3 days a week during “school hours” of 10am to 2pm. Hourly rate between £10-12 based on experience.
Please email us your CV to [email protected] and we will arrange a meeting/interview locally.
We’d love the right person to start as soon as possible.