With the ever-changing landscape of IT security, it’s important to stay current.
Every month, Amazing Support brings you a link roundup of relevant news and articles in the interest of keeping our customers and readers fully informed on what new or recurring security dangers exist on the internet, whilst offering the best possible solutions to maintain the integrity of their IT networks.
If you have a few minutes to spare, it’s really worth reading these and staying up-to-date.
Amazing Support Blog
Missed our posts this month? Here they are again:
Amazing Support Around The Web:
- Ka-ching! The data breach threat that targets retailers
- Battling A Hydra – Law enforcements uphill battle against cybercrime
- Big Threats to Big Box – How retailers must be vigilant with their data
- Taken Digitally – The Rise of Ransomware in the Enterprise Space
- Zero-Day – A Hacker’s Pleasure
- Call The Medic! Security attacks on healthcare data
Other Important News:
- Cerber Ransomware On The Rise, Fueled By Dridex Botnets
- As Scope of 2012 Breach Expands, LinkedIn to Again Reset Passwords for Some Users
- Gone Phishing: 2015 Global Malware Round Up Report